Fraternity Massacre! v1.0 Fraternity Massacre! v1.0

the movie was well...average

but, at least someone knows that Sugar Ray had music before 1997 when "Fly" came out. (yes that "metal" clip was taken from "Ten Seconds Down" off of their cd Lemonade and Brownies. They don't sound much like that anymore do they? Can we say sellouts?)

Bay Area Blackouts 2 Bay Area Blackouts 2

It was cool but....

WIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadFLeX responds:

it was cool but...wigger? that makes shit sense...is it cool, or am i a wigger? i hope you learn to stop sayin stupid racial shit before you say it to the wrong person and get your ass kicked. that's real. i've got no problem with you, but that kinda mindset is gonna fuck you up man, trust me. welcome to the human race.

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

Good Job...

The whole thing wasn't the greatest, the good part was the funny stuff you pulled out of the bible. I love seeing reviews of people saying you're going to hell because they can't take criticism. "Christianity is the truth", bullshit. Nothing is the truth, atheism is king. The only reason anyone is a christian is because they can't explain why they're alive and had to agree with all the other religious cattle. MOO. Christians think they're so elite, well they're not. Believing in a God doesn't make you a better person, it makes you unoriginal and weak minded. Either that or you were raised like that.

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

lol

i was about to say why the fuck was this getting such good ratings, then i saw reviews saying that there's a way to get them nude, so i hit play and it cycled through it. and i thought there's gotta be a way to do it w/o that so i clicked random shit like clouds and such and boom there it was. And who says skinny blonde chicks aren't hot?

Ways of Death II Ways of Death II

it was pretty cool

but there's a problem, it takes about 2 minutes for a "The Works" bomb to explode...i know from experience ;)

Portal Trivia Portal Trivia

uhh

it was pretty cool but the only real humorous thing about it was the spelling CAN YOU CATCH THEM ALL?

Customer Service Customer Service

Great

LOLA'S A FUCKING BITCH, I WANT TO KILL HER. who the fuck did you use for her voice? and why did you make her such a thieving whore? there's no way to beat her bitch ass. Anyway the movie's awesome. I liked the suspicious cop cameo.

Demented Slayer Demented Slayer

lol

i thought it was pretty entertaining, but one thing. To all you people that called him homophobic, does this mean that you're gay and you hate people that don't like gay people? cuz that's what it sounds like to me...