The Skate Trick The Skate Trick

LOL

that was hilarious dude

DBZ Mawi Style DBZ Mawi Style

it was alright

it was an ok flash movie, i like the use of different spoofs. Was that a Snatch reference in there?

Why We Shouldn't Litter Why We Shouldn't Litter

Hey....

Life of a Can called and said it wanted its style back....oh? you didn't rip it off? alright. I gave it a 3 anyway.

Snail mating ritual Snail mating ritual

hahaha

That was great! The musical snails were completely unexpected, but all in all it made me laugh pretty hard.

Stick Slayer: Episode Two Stick Slayer: Episode Two

Omg, Seriously...

That sucked. It gets like the best reviews in all of newgrounds and it was the most boring animation ever. Wow he shoots stick figures. Now i know i couldn't do better but this piece of trash didn't deserve all the hype it got.

night session night session

What the fuck?

People taking off points for having Sum 41 in the movie? What a load of shit. God, you think that just because they have Fat Lip on the radio means they are all sell out Blink 182s? Did either of you ever hear Sum 41's first album? Didn't think so. If you don't like a song, fine. But if you take overall points off because of it you deserve to have a hydro bomb dropped on your house.

Surprise Surprise Surprise Surprise

pointlessness overload

but all for the better, it made me laugh.

Final Fantasy...Sorta V2 Final Fantasy...Sorta V2

FUCKER

That was pretty funny/cool up until you dragged over-rated, super gay, Dragon Ball Z into it. That show is so fucking stupid UGH.

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

sweet

i remember that game for super nintendo. that game was awesome. The part i always had trouble with was that level where you try to escape the cavern before it fills up with water. I hope u have that in part 2.

smokeshow responds:

hmm haha yes I remember that part... it was sweet, it was anoying as hell to I did it like 800 times that stupid game heheh mabye I'll incorperate that into the next ;)

doomed city (anime) doomed city (anime)

at first i thought that was going to be another fucking anime that everyone loved yet it really sucked (AHEM Bard's Song). But when i watched it it was mostly an anime parody. I especially liked the All Your Base reference.